If you were in a serious accident, would anyone know who your health care providers are, what prescriptions you take, and what medical directives you have in place? This chapter allows you to document this information so you receive the proper care and your wishes are carried out.
- Starting That Dialogue
- Alzheimer’s – Do You Know the Signs?
- Information for My Caregiver
- November Is National Family Caregivers Month
- Death of the Caregiver
- I Don’t Want To Be Your Caregiver
- The Gift of Life – Organ Donation
- June is Alzheimer’s & Brain Awareness Month