Because discussing funeral arrangements can be difficult, having organized documents will help facilitate the necessary conversation. Once completed, this chapter lists your memorial service preferences which will enable your loved ones to plan the funeral you intended.
- Writing a Loved One’s Eulogy
- She Died and Nobody Noticed
- There can be humor involved when talking about death, dying and funerals!
- Taking ownership of our own funeral eulogy!
- Why is it so hard talking about death?
- Why Your Funeral Director Will Likely Be Female
- ‘Modern Death’ Is Longer, More Complicated and More Public